navbar

Madame Curie on a holiday cruise

This year Madame Curie is going on a holiday cruise. Click here to read all about her new adventures.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Crossing to Sardinia

Tomorrow I will leave for Sardinia, 16th of August. Because my last crossing was rather uncomfortable, I'm not really looking forward to this crossing. Kind of strange, that the last crossing planted this little seed in my brain. I actually already looked into shortening my Atlantic voyage by making an extra stop in Lagos, Portugal. Let's hope this crossing is wonderfull, so I will no longer dread future long crossing. It is approximately 300 miles to Sardinia, but the currents are against me. So I think (and hope) it will take 5 to 6 days to arrive. The weather forecast are favorable, not too much wind.

I will let you know when I get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment