navbar

Madame Curie on a holiday cruise

This year Madame Curie is going on a holiday cruise. Click here to read all about her new adventures.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Still time for culture

Despite my vacation spirit, I still enjoy visiting cultural sites. Especially, when they are very close by!
Fort on a small island in front of Gaios (Paxos).

Fort on a small island in front of Gaios (Paxos).
The churches here are very different from the ones I visited in Croatia. The orthodox interior is very rich in gold, blue color, and paintings. And to be fair, they are better maintained than the ones I visited in Croatia.
Church in Preveza.

Fort above Vonitsa.

Fort above Vonitsa.
The view is fabulous from most forts!!!

Madame Curie is berthed on the other side of the motor boat.
I don't really have to walk far to see these cultural sites. Madame Curie is almost visible behind the motor vessel.

No comments:

Post a Comment