navbar

Madame Curie on a holiday cruise

This year Madame Curie is going on a holiday cruise. Click here to read all about her new adventures.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Arrival in Koper

After a very stressful period the last couple of weeks I have finally arrived in Koper. Lovely weather, sunny, blue skies, en no wind. Madame Curie had no problems what so ever during transportation. This afternoon I have finished a few chores, and did a brave attempt to reorganise my boat. Because my hectic departure I had just thrown all my stuff on board. Hopefully the mast will be stepped tomorrow, and after that a few essentiel finishing touches and then.......finally a couple of nights of decent sleeping hours. And then my sabbatical can really start.

Stootwilletje vergeten


No comments:

Post a Comment